DeepTech Comprises Of
Artificial intelligence (AI) is a wide-ranging tool that enables people to rethink how we integrate information, analyze data, and use resulting insights to improve decision-making. AI has the following use cases:
- AI-powered wearables can help patients in keeping track of their health issues.
- The automotive industry is gradually resorting to a tech-driven culture by adopting and implementing AI.
- AI fraud detectors, applications, and techniques have been implemented to detect abnormal traffic and prevent fraudulent practices.
Machine Learning (ML) revolutionises traditional computing by allowing machines to learn from data.
- Machine learning algorithm works behind all these voice assistants to recognize the speech using Natural Language Processing (NLP).
- Dynamic pricing uses ML technologies to change the price dynamics of cabs, products & services.
- Machine learning is crucial in providing security at large gatherings. The technology can help avoid false alarms and spot things that human screeners might miss.
Blockchain-enabled platforms provide unified secure access to applications in the cloud, on-premises, and connected IoT devices.
- The adoption of blockchain technology in the media industry can control piracy and improve content security
- Blockchain tech enables lightning-fast transactions in real-time. This has already had a positive impact on the BFSI sector, as it saves both time and money.
- Blockchain can eliminate security bottlenecks by protecting IP from mishandling and streamlining project management.
Technology-enabled security solutions are designed explicitly to protect the connected devices and critical infrastructure in the Internet of Things.
- Factories use IoT-enabled machines which are equipped with sensors, making it easy to map machine workloads, inputs, and outputs.
- IoT-powered asset management increases real-time visibility of assets and helps businesses optimize their resource.
- With IoT-enabled machines, public energy grids can be optimised to balance workloads, predict energy surges, and more equitably distribute energy to customers.
AR is an advancement that can help companies gain more customers and improve overall sales & retention by giving businesses a superior edge when engaging customers and acquiring leads.
- From interior design to architecture and construction, AR is helping professionals visualize their final products during the creative process.
- AR-enabled wearables in manufacturing can help measure changes, identify unsafe working conditions, and visualize design components and structures.
- From operating MRI equipment to performing complex surgeries, AR tech holds the potential to boost the depth and effectiveness of medical training in many areas.
Robotics is used for their high precision, speed, reliability, quality, repeatability, and lower operating cost. These robots are programmed to perform a specific set of tasks.
- Robots are helpful to make repetitive activities much easier, for instance, assembly lines in a factory or collecting large amounts of mundane data.
- Robots are force multipliers capable of dramatically transforming heavy industries like equipment manufacturing. Robots can lift heavy objects more safely and quickly and work with no breaks.
- Cobots (robots that work alongside humans) can streamline call center operations and handle large volumes of incoming phone or internet traffic, ensuring that communication channels run smoothly.
Leveraging DeepTech, Network Science co-creates innovation with Global Enterprises to achieve sustainable competitive advantage
Increased sales managers engagement by 70%
Global Defence Manufacturer
Increases plant employee productivity by 70%
AR Expert Assistance
Global Leader In Vehicle Financing
increased collection efficiency by 30%
Digital Debt Collection
Global Leader in Automotive Ancillary
increased OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) by 30%
IOT based MES
Global Leader In Cement Manufacturer
reduced Public Cloud spend by 30%
Public Cloud Management
Global Leading Social Networking Platform
reduced its dark-web exposure by 30%
Dark Web Monitoring
Global Leader In Industrial Automation
Advanced Analytics to drive detailed sales tracking, improve the Return on Sales by 30%
Leader In Connected Vehicle Data
Reduces treasury management cost by 30%
Global Leader in British Supply Chain
increased supply chain efficiency by 40%
Digital Supply Chain
Global Leader In Steel Manufacturing
increased dealer engagement by 30%
Zero Code App Dev
reduced Public Cloud spend by 30%
Blockchain led SDP
Global Leader In Big Data Analytics
Delivering results with 2x revenue impact
B2B Sales Enablement
Using the 4 vector approach, Network Science doesn’t treat cost, growth, risk, and innovation as opposing forces. We combine bold strategies and transformative technologies to help enterprises innovate more
Zero Gravity Growth (ZGG)
ZGG is focused on enterprises looking for ”Big & Fast” global growth – achieves high growth whether you are a startup introducing a new product or an enterprise past the maturity stage.
Smart Manufacturing and Cybersecurity: Preparing for Tomorrow’s Cyber Threats Today
As the manufacturing sector undergoes a digital transformation, it faces new digital challenges and threats. With the rise in cyberattacks on smart plants, new digital security measures must put be in place to combat these threats… Read More
App Development Made Easy: Zero Code – Infinite Possibilities
Mobile application development is crucial for every industry. But it is also one of the most time-consuming and expensive tasks to take on due to the several lines of code required. But what if there was a more robust and simpler way to develop apps?
What if coding was not required at all?Read More
Cyber Hygiene- Healthy Habits and Solutions to Keep Your Data Secure
Cybersecurity is a practice that can benefit not only on an organisational level, but also on a personal level. Here are some tips to practice good cyberhygiene to keep yourself and your data secure when online.Read More
The Dynamics of Personalization and Intelligence: the Future of Debt Collection
Since the pandemic, the way in which debt collection is done online has changed, especially with the rise in borrowers or a change in positive repayment chances. So what is the future of debt collection, and how can the organisation preserve their own and their customers interests and carry out debt collection efficiently?Read More